• Communication is the hallmark of our training – our job is to communicate the science behind our methods and then guide you toward achieving your goals
• Seasoned and educated staff – educated and certified in ATC, CSCS, ACSM, NCCPT
and decades of practical experience
• Research and evidence-based methods
• Private, non-crowded environment, free and plentiful parking on the street or parking lot
• Personalized to your needs and goals – we care about you and listen
• Variety and fun with each session
• Established business since 1990
The Athletic Trainers of Pete Mueller Group focus on injury prevention and treatment programs using their knowledge of anatomy, biomechanics and pathology. They also provide a vital communication link between the injured person, the physician, the personal trainer/coach and sometimes the person's family, to determine when it’s right to return to activities.
Donna Butz is our dynamic Yoga instructor with over 30 years of experience. Her passion for teaching clients to stretch "into strength and flexibility" is one that she shares with great enthusiasm. Donna's massage therapy background enhances her Yoga technique with facilitation of your movement and well being.
Optimum performance is found when we move and breathe the way we were designed. RPR restores these optimal patterns producing a profound effect on acute and chronic pain cycles, stability, mobility and force production.
RPR™ is not a “treatment” for injuries and is not intended to “treat”, “fix”, “manipulate” or otherwise replace medical advice and/or treatment.